Wednesday, December 03, 2008
EPMS! No......!
I can't bring myself to start doing it. Have been sitting in front of the laptop for the past hour, with the noble intention of starting that dreaded thing but but but...end up blog hopping! So me! Everytime something urgent needs doing, I'll have something else to distract me......RO please please bug me to hand this in, if not you'll get it only when school starts....lol! (I have the nicest RO ever!)
Arghhh! I don't like doing this epms...can i just pay someone to do it for me?!?! To think school's out and I'm still left with thousands of stuff to complete. Can I start my maternity leave now, pls pls pls...? Better not! Start leave now and waste the precious time I can spend with little baby...no way! Still have 3 months to go, just reached 26 weeks, so scary. Time flies so fast. I've not prepared anything for this Adik Boy (that's what the Kakak Iman call him). 2 years ago when I was carrying the kakak, I was super excited and super kanchiong and already began preparing when I was only 4 months preggie then and now 6 months already but still have not done anything. Somehow I'm beginning to believe all those stories from experienced mothers saying that when you are carrying a boy, u'll be super lazy and the bochup attitude will kick in. Its a little bit true for me in the sense that I no longer have the desire to cook.....and I sleep A LOT! Hahaaha! Are those stories true or I'm just making up excuses for myself?!?!
Anyway, will start preparing Adik Boy's stuff soon....will make full use of this Dec holiday. ok, that's my year end resolution!
Now...back to EPMS! Arghhhhhhh...............



