Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, February 25, 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hi everyone! I'm back after such a long absence...why? Becoz my mama is now extremely bz..and I for some reason that I can't understand at all, my mama will start her blogging craziness only when she's extremely buziee! Mama..mama...I thought u are rushing to meet the Thursday dateline..

But since my mama decides to pop in here, let me give u a little update on myself. I'm 13 months now! A big gerl already ok, I wean off the pacifier when I was only 11 mths! ...my mama has been complaining that my teeth is not erupting fast enough and so I showed her all 4 of my upper front teeth recently. I do not see the need for me to walk yet, I still love the ground and so I'll still be crawling for now. But I'm fascinated by things that I can't reach, so I'll constantly pull myself up to a standing position, afterwhich once I'm tired, I'll resort to letting go wherever I am. But luckily for me, there's always people around me to catch me. Hey....I'm trying to strengthen my calf muscles ok.

My best friend now is the PEN...i love to scribble....on anything that I can get my tiny little hands on and I am imitating the sounds I hear. Just today, I said, "Wyong". I heard it when my mama was trying to change the wrong position I was holding the pen. That made my mama really happy, to hear me babble. She's consoling herself, I know...coz people are telling her how come I'm not walking yet? Hello, I'm only 13 mths, gimme space please. Maybe I talk first, u never know. So don't worry k mama.

Ok Mama, enuff update abt me..its time to go back to ur TMA. U have 5 essays to submit by Thursday remember. Auntie Mary, please get my mama to FOCUS!

Signing off,
Nurul Iman




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com