Thursday, October 11, 2007
Finally PLSE over...phew! I do hope that my students did well...I know that can do it. And so they deserve the best Hari Raya ever...Selamat Hari Raya to my dear students.
And then after PSLE marking, its time for my P3 to sit for their exams....hahaha stress lagi! I don't think they are ready. I gave them tonnes of homework hoping to gear them up for exam, hopefully they will remember to complete their work amidst the hari raya celebrations.
On another note, this year will be the first year I'm celebrating raya as a complete family. Father, Mother & Baby! Yeah....time for collection. So friends and relatives, prepare fat fat green packets for my baby k....here we come! But I'm praying hard my baby gets well soon. She has been vomitting since yesterday....another time she vomits, I'll rush her to the clinic...come on darling, get well ok sayang...we want to go collection and I can't wait to dress you up!
Selamat Hari Raya everyone....maaf zahir dan batin!



