Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back in school after 5 months of lazing around is horrible! I wish to be at home..be with my darling Iman..be able to spend 24 hours 7 days a week just playing with her! How hard I try, I know this wish will never be granted! It pains me to leave my baby in the care of my maid, even when my MIL is around. Coz I know its my maid that handles my baby more...i don't likelah..i don't want! I guess its just the mother's nature to want to protect her baby..but I'm learning, I have to trust that she'll take good care of my baby. I'm becoming a worry freak!! For goodness sake, my MIL is around 24 hours also!!

I do hope that my milk won't dry up though...for now she's only taking from me twice a day, one in the evening and one at night..anybody knows how i can ensure the supply keeps going?? I just lurve breastfeeding my baby..!! Oh ya...my baby started weaning in her 4th month!! Can you believe it...the day she turn 4 months, I started giving her frisocreme (that's the only food i can find that can be fed to babies under 6 months!). She loves it...she can actually wiped out 4 scoops of frisocreme! Doctors keep saying that babies should only start weaning at 6 months...but this baby of mine, she cannot wait onelah! By three months, she has started putting things into her mouth and towards the end of her third month, she will just zoomed into your nose or your ears with her mouth wide open!! How can anyone resist feeding such a hungry baby! Now I'm thinking of cooking porridge for her...is it still too early? She can't seem to get enough of her frisocremelah! Maybe she's becoming like me...can't stop eating!! Don't ok baby....dun want you to be an overweight baby...just remain cute the way you are know ok darling!!

Happy belated 5 months sayang!

Cute tak saya???





Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com