Sunday, March 04, 2007
What happen when this Mama has to leave her daughter to attend a 3hrs talk?
Mama - tears flowing down her cheeks. "I don't want to go..I want to go home. I want to be with Iman." she whines all the way throughout the journey.
Baby - refuses to sleep (so says granny, who willingly took the time off to take care of Iman despite having to sit for her exam later that day)
So what happen when Mama and baby gets to reunite? Baby fell asleep as soon as her Mama picks her up. Ohhh...u do miss Mama too right darling. How are we going to be apart from each other once I start school again? How...oh how...now its only 3 hours and its like forever. Then its gonna be 8, 10 or 12 hours of separation. How to survive...I'm certainly not looking forward to that day!



