Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Little One turned 1 month today, 18th Feb. And what did we do to celebrate?? We went CNY visiting...khekhe...to Umi's house! Yeah! Finally Iman step her feet or rather was carried into her Umi's house...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I think Iman really like being in Umi's house. She slept like a baby throughout...hehe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It felt so nice to be able to go out n get some fresh air. Uya welcomed everyone with Mandarin oranges...I told u we went CNY visiting. Hehe. She was so excited that Iman came to Umi's house and of coz she do not want to miss out taking a picture with her little cuzzin..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Time really flies when you are enjoying yourself. Somehow it felt like only yesterday my waterbag burst and today my darling Iman is already one month. Motherhood has proved to be a challenge on its own. Its not a breeze, I must say...but I'm enjoying every moment with the little one. One thing I definitely learnt is patience...when she wails or when she wakes up in the middle of the night and refuses to go back to sleep. I must say i'm truly fortunate to have a cooperative hubby who doesn't snore away while the wife tends to be baby alone in the middle of the night. In the end, all those tiring moments just seem to vanish when we see this....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Happy 1st month bday darling! Mama & Papa LOVES u so much!




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com