Wednesday, December 20, 2006
So it's decided there won't be a relief teacher to replace me when I go for my maternity leave. Instead my classes will be merged with another class. Aiyoh! so kesian that teacher who has to take over my students. Dunno how many students she will have to take in total when I go on leave. Ni yang tak sedap ni...rasa macam menyusahkan orang aje pulak.
And another thing, since she'll be taking over my students, it means I must prepare my students according to her lesson plans right? If not my students might be tercepat atau terlambat from her students. The teacher will also have to introduce her class rules and procedures all over again for the sake of my students..so the banyak keje for that teacher.
Or should I just take unpaid leave for January so I dun mess up anything and let the teacher take over from the beginning....? But...unpaid leave?! Dun think I can afford it at this moment... The other option is to take early maternity leave (by the time sch reopens I'll be 36 weeks pregnant) but it'll shorten the time I get to spend with my baby coz really dunno right when she will decide to pop out.
Dunno what to do....suggestions from teachers much appreciated. :)
I just dun like the feeling of burdening others...yikes!



