Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Today's the last day I have to report for band duty. Have been doing it diligently for 5 days ok... something happened yesterday that had me laughing my head off.
Upon hearing the drums being hit loudly,
Mdm Fardilah: "Ouch, my poor baby is shocked and she's kicking me!"
Cute P3 boy: "What? Where's your baby?"
Mdm Fardilah: (rubbing her tummy) "here..."
Cute P3 boy: "What? You mean you are pregnant? U have a baby in there?"
Mdm Fardilah: "Hahaha...U mean u don't know all this while? Then why do u think my tummy is so big?"
Cute P3 boy: "Oh i thought u eat a lot that's why you tummy is big!"
HAHAHAHA....students, how adorable and innocent can they be.
Maybe that's also what those people in the MRT thinks when they see me...that's why they still do not give up their seat to me! They can be seated comfortably in the seat meant for elderlies/pregnant ladies even though I'm standing right in front of them. I suppose the signage should be made so much bigger with flashing lights dancing round it. Or maybe I should wear a big poster around my neck that screams, 'HELLO, THIS BIG TUMMY HAPPENS TO CONTAIN A BABY INSIDE AND NOT THE EFFECT OF SEVERAL HEAVY MEALS!' ........ I suppose one should not expect too much! Hahaha.....



