Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, November 25, 2006

On the 18th November, the geng finally get to meet. Yeah! At last...we had a wonderful time jalan raya together after being apart from each other for so so long. I guess the next time we'll be meeting will be during Rai's wedding, which the pengantin have to come to my house of course. Duh! I can't go down...my mother-in-law has specifically said that I'll be quarantined for forty days. So pengantin, sudi2lah naik ke rumah hamba yang tak jauh dari tempat kamu bersanding tu ye. hehehe. Some pix for ur viewing...Enjoy!






And we get to celebrate Mary's and Mira's bday...its so way belated but its the thought that counts ya.






Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com