Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Definitely a new experience...
Didn't know it was was this serious all this while..I remembered when I was 12 thinking that my PSLE papers are marked by my own school teachers. That's why they needed the 4 days off to mark. Now that I'm actually involved in the process then only do I realize the seriousness of this exam.
Lucky though I'm a recorder...in the whole center i'm the only Malay. HAHA...that certainly gives me the freedom to eat without feeling guilty. Yes..yes, I've not been fasting. I only fasted for the first week and guess what, I lost 3 kgs...when I have not been gaining weight, 3kgs is too much to lose. And so I followed the doc's, mum's and hubby's advise...I stop fasting. And since then my weight is now 60kg...Yahoo! I can be rest assured that I won't get any scolding from the doctor during my next antenatal appointment. (That aside, I have 11 months to pay back 3 weeks of fasting! Hopefully I can do it.)
Dear baby has been very very active these few days. Somersaulting its way inside me. Can literally see my bump moving whenever she swims about. And I can't believe I'm already 6 months pregnant. My bump is not showing that much...to the extreme I wish I can wear a signage...'I'm pregnant, please give up your seat to me!'...hahaaha...I don't blame those macho, healthy looking guys who can just continue to sit on the trains or buses while poor me is standing just in front of them. How do they know I'm pregnant right. For all you know, they might be thinking, this girl has just had a good lunch....just look at the size of he pot-belly. haha!
Its a blessing in disguise though, I don't have to spend any money on maternity clothes. I can still fit perfectly into my kurtas...! Hey but I still wish to look pregnant alrite....sometimes I envy those that has put on kilos and really look pregnant. But everytime I mention this, they'll just say I'm mad! Haha....its true, we are never satisfied with what we have isn't it. But I'm grateful for the all the blessings in my life...smooth pregnancy, loving hubby, supportive frens and family...what more can I ask for except that my baby turns out healthy and that the delivery is just as smooth sailing :), InsyaAllah.
Pray for me ya!
Happy advance birthday to my bestest fren, Mary. May you be blessed with all the good things in life. Can't wait to see u on the pelamin! Make sure u don't get married in Feb ok...I wanna come to ur wedding, anywhere after March's alrite. Not being able to come to Rai's is bad enuff already. :(



