Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, September 03, 2006

Weddings...weddings...weddings...
It seems there's a mad rush for everybody to get married before Ramadhan.
Another 2 more to go next week.

Aniwae, my cuzzin finally got herself officially married, congrats to her.
Thought I could rush over to my cuzzin's wedding from Aida's but it seems impossible.
Sorry gerl, my cuzzin needed my help, and it was a hectic rush for me.
Was on my feet practically the whole day..
Mum got so upset with me...helping out my cousin without giving a thought to my condition.
But me being me, I just can't stand to see things left undone...and my God,
there were so many things still to be done even at the very last minute.
But thank goodness despite the few glitches here and there, everything else went fine.

But it was kinda sad that I couldn't attend Aida's wedding...
angry though I am, she's still a close fren, 4 years of frenship
and I didn't get to watch her sit on the dais.
Aniwae congrats to the pengantin baru...
semoga jodoh kalian berpanjangan sehingga ke Syurga..
dan kasih sayang yang terjalin terus mekar selama-lamanya.
Don't forget to inform us when Aida junior makes it appearance.

Congrats to all the pengantins around...!




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com