Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, July 18, 2006

MY frist trimester is coming to an end very soon....
how has it been?
wonderful...no morning sickness, just the normal headaches.
miraculously the migraine has not visited during this period. phew!
Lost weight...just don't feel like eating.
hubby treats me like a princess...(hopefully this will last 4eva!)
he's at my beck and call...best!
my growing belly has become his source of obsession...
before and after werk he insists on kissing my 'not so showing yet' belly....
as he says it, 'Abg nak cakap hello ngan anak kita'...
cakaplah bang, very soon the baby will know he has a wonderful dad.

AND as I enter the SECOND trimester...
I FEEL HUNGRY ALL THE TIME!!!
I mean it...ALL the TIME.
my mum has warned me of this.
when i complaint i've not been eating, this is what she says,
"takpe, the time will come....and when it comes tulah masanya u start to mengembang!"
Haiz! what to do...
I just had a plate of mee rebus at 10am, and at 11am I feel as if i've not eaten for days!
When i surveyed around, it seems that its normal...
but the word of caution is, 'makan something light'.
and so, i've stocked up my meja with cereal, biscuits and milo.
hopefully it'll work.

I have a wonderful VP and staff bonding in my school is just great.
My VP actually didn't allow me to join in sending our students to the NE show,
as she says, 'Its a long walk and its going to be very tiring, its better if u don't go, get enough rest'.
How sweet is that...thank you VP, hopefully it will last. ;)
Sometimes it's so embarrassing when my colleagues just refuse to let me do anything...
meaning to say their favourite phrase is, 'Sit down, its ok, i'll do it.'
malu kan...its not as if i can't do it.
but thank you for your concern my dear colleagues...
hopefully i'm not a burden to any of u.
I promise a 'come-back' next year ok...
(which somehow i feel it'll come, it feels as if this year i'm being let off the hook because of my pregnancy but next year...it'll come, i could just sense it. bring it on!)
In my defense, my darling lovingly says,
'Don't worry, we'll make sure you get pregnant every year." Hahahaha!
I love u sayang!

At this stage, I'm just praying hard that everything goes well with my pregnancy.
Pray for me ya...
28/7 July - another appointment in NUH. Can't wait to see my baby again!
To all HOT MAMAs out there, good luck with your pregnancy. All the best!




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com