Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, July 28, 2006

The heartbeat....
Not only did I see it, I heard it...truly a miracle!
My baby's hands moved and for a while I imagined him waving at his Mama.
He's now 10.3cm.
As for now, he's a very understanding child...
Not giving his mama any problem, no morning sickness...no craving for anything.
Maybe he knows his mama is trying to settle in her new environment.
Hopefully you will continue not to give Mama any problem ok love.
The tummy is growing, slowly that is....
slowly but surely...
Those who do not know I'm pregnant
will think that I have a pot belly ;)
But its ok....I'm carrying a human being inside me.
Wow! That's quite a lot to digest...
But I'm one happy mama....

(I miss the geng!!! Where r u????)




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com