Monday, June 12, 2006
After the trip from tanjung pinang, I decided that its time to check. I'm late...9 days late. It didn't come at all in May. I hoping and praying that its not playing tricks on me again. The last time, I was 1 week late and on the day I bought the pregnancy test kit, it decided to come..sigh! Hubby didn't want me to test as he reasoned out, 'Please, ayang...abg taknak ayang nangis lagi, nanti depressed lagi, macam dulu. Just wait okay." The stubborn me refuses to listen and manage to persuade him....why?? becos I've been having this persistent headache...for about 1 week and I can't take synflex or panadol extra as doctors have warned that once you miss your menses do not take any painkillers. So this headache has be dealt with....one way or another. And so once we reached home, Dr Fardilah gets down to being a nervous wreck! In the toilet she goes.....and after a few seconds, she can't believe her eyes, and screamed for hubby to come into the toilet....coz this wat she saw.....
Hubby couldn't believe his eyes either. Took the pregnancy test kit manual and read the instructions...and finally, "Alhamdullilah...Ayg pregnant...Kita nak dapat baby!" And I went, "Abg betul...? Betul ke ayg pregnant...betul ke?" Its so hard to believe. We spent 10 mins in the toilet hugging in joy....But....the test kit is only 99% accurate! I still need to check with the doctor to be sure. So the next day 050606 I went to the doctor with Mary. And.....
I know u don't know what it means right....I means I'm positive. I'm pregnant....6 weeks pregnant. Syukur alhamdullilah. The next check up will be on the 8th week...where the full check up will be done...I can't wait.
Abg...we gonna be parents, InsyaAllah. And hopefully you will receive a special bday present next year. The baby is due on Feb next year, hubby's bday. Those reading, pray for us ya...may I have a smooth pregnancy and delivery. InsyaAllah. (Oh ya...mum still thinks I'm joking. Hopefully after reading this post u'll believe me mum. You gonna be an Umi again next Feb InsyaAllah.)



