Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, April 03, 2006

"Migraine patients must stick to routines. Any change in their routines can trigger migraine," so said the doctor. Contradicting isn't it....when i'm totally not one for routines, my body forced me to be a routine person. Thinking of it, now i see the truth behind the doctor's words.

Happened that day i tried to take a nap in the late afternoon when i dun usually take naps. What to do, that day I was so damn tired and shacked, what with the organs in my body producing the uninvited guest and having had a long day. Tried as hard as i can, my mind just refused to switch off. I think i was trying to force myself to nap...and in the end i did not wake up to a more refreshed me but instead a migraine-headed me emerged! Sigh! Maybe there's truth afterall to what the doctor said.

He took me off coffee, tea, redbull......and WORST of ALL.........CHILLIES!!!!!! How i can ever live without spicy food. Whats the point of eating then....it'll all be so tasteless. Peeps who has been to my house will never find me cooking anything that's non-spicy. Guess I have no choice...now that hubby has doctor's support (he has been bugging me to cut down on my spicy food, reason being...'kata nak baby')....so now i must learn to cook non-spicy food. sigh! Any kind-hearted soul out there who knows how to cook delicious non-spicy food...please pass me the receipe....i need to stock up! :(

And so I'm left with only 6 more days of practicum. From 8 weeks it has come down to just 6 days. I confess, i'm leaving with a heavy heart....my students are so so adorable. I so love them...even the naughty ones! I have truly enjoyed this practicum....yes, its stressful...yes its energy draining, but the hardships definitely paid off when at the end of the day, i see my students enjoying my lessons. On a brighter note, I will be a full-fledged teacher in less than 2 months (if i clear all my modules, that is) and i'll be presented with more students to handle. Hopefully my sentiments will remain the same even then.

As for now, its back to 25 pages of sastera due this fri 4pm....and last 2 observation tomorrow. I dunno how i'll cope...pray for me ya!

(did i mention, the doctor gave me two days MC and hence the long entry from me today. But i'll definitely report to work tomoro...would'nt want to postpone the observation, wanna get it done and over with! So migraine....buzz off!)




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com