Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hello i'm back, as promised; although i'm two days late...sorry peeps.
SO how's life? AS for me....here goes,

1) My life now revolves around the resource room.
9 trainee teachers + 2 flexi adjuct teacher + 2 teacher aids + continuos stream of teachers coming in to use the PCs = massive noise disorder in the resource room!
I can't work in there...I can't be productive in that small overcrowded room....Help!
Other than that, everything else is A okay...will start teaching only tomorow...I'm so excited!
How can I not be, right...I've had enuff of that overpopulated resource room...hehe..

2) I'm blessed with 2 helpful CTs.
Hopefully they'll remain approachable and helpful till the end of my practicum. It must be double work for CTs to have trainees to take care of. We understand how u feel, but we have no choice. U were in our position once...i'm sure u can relate to it too kan....Hopefully nanti kalau kiter jadi CT pulak, kita become a fren to our trainee k...

3) Busy.....busy....busy.....busy....bus.....bu....b.......
Yup extremely busy these days. Practicum satu hal, my mum lagi satu hal. Itu makcik ah betul tau. Everytime she calls me, this will be how I answer the call, "Fardilah's service ctr, how can I help u madam?!" She keeps calling me up...bukannya nak tanya orang sibuk ke tak, straight away attack me with her problem...problem apa lagi?! Problem computerlah babe. Orang baru beli computer baru, kemaruklah tu....yang jadi sasaran anak dia ni! Macam mana nak install MSN? Macam mana nak install Yahoo msger? Why my microphone not werking? Why my printer cannot print....blah...blah....blah.....Haiz geram betul tau! Geram memang geram tapi tolong tetap tolong babe. Maklumlah dulu waktu kita baby, kita merengek tak check first whether dia sibuk ke tak....ni sekarang balasan dia...hahaha!

4) Oh ya...there's 2 trainee teacher named Fardilah now..
Best kan...so our SCM went around introducing us like this. "Hello, these are our new trainee teachers. There's 2 Fardilahs, this is Mdm Fardilah (pointing to me obviously) and this is Miss Fardilah (the other trainee). " Hahaha.....the other trainees keep asking one of us to change our name coz everytime they call Fardilah, both of us will answer...duh! I tot of giving them the nick my dear NIE frens have adopted for me...but i decided against it....hahaha! Let it be only among my dearest NIE frens aje.

5) I miss my geng!
Something I never expected happened when I was on MSN with Zal that day. Tiba-tiba dia tanya, "Bila the geng nak jumpa?"....hahaha terperanjat babe. Rindu jugak pakcik tu ngan roses-roses dia ni eh...Ya lah...biasanya Wed nite, they'll will be here, lepakz at my place. Sekarang macam tiba-tiba Wed nite, my hse empty...sedih kan. So geng, we have to make an effort to meet k. Tentatively, it was supposed to be next Fri 10th Mac tapi kan....Aida, dia gi holidaylah fr 10th to 12th. So kita kena postpone k. Tak gerek ah if ada yang takleh join. So pls update me bila u guys free during the one week holiday. Then we'll find one common day. Plan apa, biasalah...lepakz my place, tgk DVD, Rizal masak...hehehe! Eeeeeeeeehh bestnya...tak sabarlah!

Wah panjang entry this time...haha
Just to catch up wat i've missed for the sake of my beloved fans...(haha perasan pulak!)
Till we meet again..
Till then,
Best of luck to all my fellow trainee teachers...
&
To those out of love now (u know who u are),
Be strong k, Life does not stop there
One day, u'll look back and laugh at the whole incident....
Just like wat I did.
All the best for you too...InsyaAllah kalau jodoh takkan ke mana.




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com