Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, February 11, 2006

Happy bday darling....
Yup my hubby turned 28 on 9th Feb.
On the day before, the geng came over to celebrate bdays and
hubby was given a suprise bday celebration too....
He really didn't expect the geng to celebrate his bday.
Thanks geng...

On his actual bday, that's when all the fun takes place...hehe
Went shopping with Rai, Mira and Mary for some things which i'm not gonna say.
But it was so fun shopping w them..
We should do it again gerls...
maybe for rai's wedding...
or for my anniversary celebration pulak...hehe

So when i reached home, I was like one mad woman
rushing to get the things ready.
Hubby suprised to see me at home coz I told him i got tuition....
after that i prepare his dinner...
and after that it was time to put the things I have shopped for earlier into use...
Not going to elaborate here...(not permitted by the censorship board) hehe

Aniwae, this bday was definitely celebrated in a different way.
I've never done anything like this for him....
Where candles, body scrub and massage oils are involved (Oooops didn't i just reveal my shopping list!)
It was always the fanciful restaurants, cinemas or a walk on the beach for bdays....
but this year both of us had a new experience..
and it was definetely a nice, romantic experience.

I admit it takes a lot of effort to
keep the romance burning in a marriage
All the hassles and routines of life
takes a toil on romance
All those romantic movies
romantic novels....
You fantasize that kind of life in marriage
but reality does sets in
and you realize you do not have the time
nor energy
to live up to your fantasy
And hence, when oppurtunity knocks
You have to grab it and
visit those fantasies that u once have.

So darling, be prepared for more....I'll be back.....haha!

Happy bday sayang...
May Allah bless u always and may u remain in the pinkest of health...always...
And may our marriage remain as strong forever and ever. I love u darling!

And hepi 1 month bday to my o2 atom too. hehe...

(my gratitude goes to the geng who actually came up with very romantic suggestions on how i should celebrate hubby's bday, I love you people!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com