Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Online Module Registration: 22 Dec 2005 (Thursday) 0900-1700 hr

I need help....I won't be in Singapore by then.
Going away with family to KL (where else do u expect, sigh!) from 21st Dec to 23rd Dec.
Any kind soul out there willing to register for me?????

I hate this..how to enjoy my holiday when there's unsettled business?!


Aniwae, I'll be starting Yoga this Sun with Mira.
Cool huh....since trying it out in NTU, I've since been addicted to it. My mum has been saying that yoga is not tough enough for one to tone up the body. What I say is that U should try holding a pose and stabilizing the breath at the same time. Tough job mum....So here u are mum, the list of benefits associated with Yoga. Definitely recommend it to those needing some sort of de-stress and that includes u, mum....

Some of the many physical benefits of hatha yoga are:

-it improves flexibility and muscle joint mobility;
-strengthens, tones, and builds muscles;
-corrects posture;
-strengthens the spine;
-eases back pain;
-improves muscular-skeletal conditions such as bad knees, tight shoulders and neck, swayback and scoliosis;
-increases stamina;
-creates balance and grace;
-stimulates the glands of the endocrine system;
-improves digestion and elimination;
- increases circulation;
-improves heart conditions;
- improves breathing disorders;
-boosts immune response;
-decreases cholesterol and blood sugar levels;
-and encourages weight loss.

While the mental benefits include:

-it increases body awareness;
-relieves chronic stress patterns in the body;
-refreshes the body by relieving muscle strain;
-relaxes the mind and body;
-centers attention;
-sharpens concentration;
-and frees the spirit.

And so this Sun hopefully I can endure all the poses and pose my way to good health...hehe!






Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com