Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, December 11, 2005

I'm now obsessed with NIE Portal...
Its like this Portal is controlling my life now!
Why?
Becoz I can't wait to get my exam results!
Why are they torturing us this way!
I need my results...
N get it done n over with!
My concern is with my Sastera result
Will I pass?
I dun need a B grade or even a C grade
Just a pass...that's a D right?
That's all I want..
I dun want to have to come back after graduation...
...Just to clear this module!
The saying is certainly true...
PENANTIAN SATU PENYEKSAAN!




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com