Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Yup...Yup...Yup...I'm back...hahaha!
Ok Ok I know I'm in the midst of exam preparation.
I can't help it, I've done badly on my last template that some of you can't read my posting.
So..Mary...please forgive me for deciding to change my template in the midst of my bz ness....
I didn't do it for me...its for u poor souls out there who can't read my postings...
HAHAHA...like real only!
Actually I'm trying hard to find an excuse for this sudden craving to change my template.

Actually I did not change my template, I just did some touch-up..(As if that didn't take time at all!) Ok...give me some credit k..I'm so bored to the max studying sastera.
I can't take it anymore... i need a break...
and hence the change of template...
Hahaha...another excuse!

Serious stuff here...EXAM starts MONDAY 14th Nov...ends WED 16th Nov.....
MON - Linguistik
WED - SASTERA
GOD HELP ME!
I'm not done revising....
I'm only like 1/10 into my revision....
Oh my..I'm in deep trouble...
Panic Attack!
Serves me right for wasting two hours playing around with my templates....!
Its too late to weep now....
Its time to get back to my 'beloved' Sastera....!


Pray for me people...Wish me luck k....
Hope the brain and also health don't fail me during this period of hardship.




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com