Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Ok now .. I've received many complaints regarding me not updating my blog... And so I'll update now since I've been tagged by my two dearest frens Mira and Mary. Thanks guys for tagging me....hehehe!
3 things you never knew about me.....
1) Watever I eat must be accompanied by cili.
I dun care how little or wateva form the cili is in....but I need some spiciness in my food. I dun like eating non-spicy food....they just do not appease my taste buds. Well...dun blame me...I'm just too hot! hehehe.....
2) I have stage fright.
Whenever I have to present anything I'll just jammed up! Or whenever I know its gonna be my turn soon to be questioned, my heart begins pounding like crazy. My mind begin racing for words and struggles to structure the sentence. To sum up, I dun like being the focus of attention. Contradicting isn't it.....me being a teacher and all. Hehehe.....by I supposed this is just one prominent characteristic of a Virgo.
3) Crying triggers my migraine.
Whenever I cry, my body sends a warning signal to my brain. This will in turn cause the blood vessels in my brain to expand and contracts at massive speed. Maybe its trying to catch up with my crying speed. hehehe...... Aniwae i dun like crying coz it hurts and i mean literally hurt.
There...now you know 3 more things bout me. Its my turn to tag others...So these are the lucky winners.
Raihana
Ayu
Aishah
Ok dears...will be reading your blog and make sure I find out 3 things bout u that i've never known before k.



