Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, September 06, 2005

SLEEPY...SLEEPY...SLEEPY.....
I'm Sleepy.....
YAWN...!
I'm Sleepy...
And its only 9am.
Been waking up at 5.30am the last 2 days....
SLept at about 1 plus am...wake up 5:30am.....only 4 hours of sleep...!
I'm sleep deprived..!
ITS MY FAULT!
I'm sure a scaredy cat.....
Hubby took morning OT...had to leave home by 6am...
Being the PENAKUT that I am, I did not want to stay alone at home.
And so I dragged myself out of bed along with hubby...
Then he send me to the MRT station...
And I reached skul at 7am!!
7am mind you!! When on both days, skul only start at 10:30am!
And on these 2 dayslah skul is so damn hectic...!
I want my sleep...I need my sleep....
I'm tired....
YAWN...!!!
I want my bed...!
I want to go home....now!
I hate being a scaredy cat...
I have to try to overcome my fears!
I must be strong!
As for now....I just want to sleep!
YAWN!




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com