Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friday, September 23, 2005

Lately...I have a feeling that whenever I give advice it just tend to sound as if I'm nagging! But I wonder...what brought about nagging? Its just that I keep repeating the point I'm driving at. My frens call it lecturing. So is lecturing, nagging and repeatedly emphasizing a point, in the same family? And so I surf the net to find the answer and this statement really summed it up.

"It goes from a reminder to a nag when the person who is being reminded gets offended. How the behavior gets labeled depends on how the person hears it, not on how the person who says it feels."

The thing about me is...
I ONLY give advice or opinion (nag...lecture...u choose wat u wanna kol it!) to those whom I really care about. If I dun care about that person, I dun give a DAMN! Its none of my business anyway. But sumtimes I feel that I'm just going overboard with my advices. And one of my darling frens managed to pinpoint a quote. "Give advice only when asked for one".

So to everybody that I've nagged to..which according to the statement from the net means that I've hurt your feelings in the advice-giving process, I'm truly sorry k. Didn't mean to do it and will try real hard to stop it.

There's a reason why Allah gave us 2 ears and only 1 mouth. When will I ever learn!!




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com