Monday, September 05, 2005
Hepi Bday gerl.....
Had a great day today!
Lots of prezzies....hehe...dah tua pun dapat present...best kan....
Let's go thru today's event...(macam besar betul event dia!
10:30am - Break....Damn Hungry....Geng did not allow me to eat first. Mira, Zal and Rai wanted to go to gym and they wanted Mary, Rai and me to wait for them.
12:30pm - Cannot tahan liou...So damn hungry....can feel gastric pangs already....Rai messaged Mira, "Kak ila nak pengsan"....and guess what she answered....."ALrite". Hmph! Taknak kawan Mira lagi!
12:45pm - They are finally back and so its time to eat but b4 that, Rai request us to accompany her to see Dr Roksana first. Sigh! I'm a starving birthday gerl! And so we followed her. Halfway through the journey to Dr Rok's office, Rai suddenly come to stand behind me...Damn shocked man! And she said...."Ada bee bee kat belakang kak ila!" How would she know if there's a bee behind me when she had been walking in front of me....oh no...I smell sumthing fishy...and true enuff, I was blindfolded by Rai. Aaaaarrrgggghhh help......I hate darkness! And so I became like an apek buta...."Loncat...Loncat....Di depan ada longkang...." Aiyoh...bila mahu sampai? Perut banyak laparlah!
12:50pm - My tour guide stopped walking. Apparently we have reached our destination. And then..."Hepi birthday Kak Ila......!!!!" And I was released from my brief blindness. Oh....Betullah ada udang sebalik mee! The geng had planned all this...Mira, Aida and Zal did not go to the gym but instead went to JP to get my prezzies, cake and NASI AYAM! WOW! I was so damn touched man! I mean like.....orang ngantuk dihulurkan bantal....Fard lapar dihulurkan nasi ayam...hehehe kan best!
I received this track pant that I have been wanting and a portable monopoly set from them. After dah kenyang mamam nasi ayam and kek, we started playing monopoly.....hahahaha, and me who have never knew how to play monopoly is actually winning lots of money. Its not my fault k geng.....BLame it on my lucky stars....Its my Bday aniwae....hehehe!

Thanks geng, U guys are definitely a great bunch of frens that made projects, tutorials and long lectures bearable. Long Live the Selenger gengz! Hehe!

Kesian Aida....but she's definitely the joy of the group....Dunno why Rizal so hyper today...kesian Aida kena krim!
I received another present from my classmates. Its like a tradition to celebrate bdays and I know its coming. Aniwae its still nice, I received a nice tote bag. Macam tahu aje aku ni suka collect beg. Memang giler beg...selain dari gadgets...hehehe! Thanks peeps....its been 4 years and very soon we;ll go our separate ways...so lets not forget to keep in touch k.
The biggest suprise waiting for me at home....Yes Rai...I guessed correctly, my darling hubby bought me a handbag. A nice GUESS handbag. I'm so flattered...the last time I had a new handbag was like 3 years ago, itupun yang datangnya dari hantaran....So darling, ur prezzie is very much appreciated with hands wide open. And I received a handmade card from hubby. After so long,,,,it was definitely nice....! I love u so so much my dear Hubby! Thank you so much...

I Love U so much Abang! Bergaya ku berhari raya...hehehe!
All in all had a wonderful day today...the beginning of me being 25.
Hopefully this age will be a blessing for me...
Ya Allah, ku berdoa kepada mu semoga kau sentiasa merahmati hidupku.
Tunjukkanlah ku ke jalan yang benar...
Jalan orang-orang yang kau kasihi.
Ya Allah ya Tuhanku.....
Rahmatilah rumahtanggaku
Agar kami sentiasa hidup dalam kedamaian.
Ya Allah ya Tuhanku....
Kepada mu sahaja tempat ku bermohon...
Hanya KAU sahaja yang tahu apa yang sebenarnya
di dalam hatiku.
Sambutlah doaku ya Allah...
Jika KAU rasa ku sudah bersedia...
Akan ku jaga AMANAHmu dengan sebaiknya.
InsyaALLAH!
(If terjawab doaku, that'll definitely be the greatest present ever! Pray for me ya...)
Hepi Birthday to Me!



