Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Monday, September 05, 2005

Wow....time really flies when you are having fun! I didn't get to enjoy being 24 for long...and now I am 25 years old. Let me see...what have I done for the past few years of my life?

- Got into NIE.
- Met a great bunch of frens.
- Had wonderful memories of time spent together.
- Met the most special guy (I could never have asked for more).
- Got married.
- Happily married and not regretting a single day of it.
- Became part of a wonderful family...(my in laws)
- Got my own HDB flat.
- Became a Mama to a most special little girl.

So what's next?

- Clearing all my modules.
- Graduation and becoming a full pledged teacher.
- Buying a car.
- Becoming an Ibu to my own child. (Pray for me ya..)

Let's hope...I can achieve all those things while I'm still 25....dun want to wait till I'm 26....time flies remember...I'm getting old by day...or should I say...I'm getting wiser by day....Either way its still the same. Hehe!

Happy Birthday to Me!




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com