Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sumtimes in life u just feel that u have to do sumthing before its too late....
Its like now or never...
U wouldn't want to look back later on in life and regret not trying it out....
By then its too late.
A little reminder of the time when you were young is not wrong.
And so that was what I did...
Had a free make-over by Naughty by Nature...
And me and hubby were really naughty...hehehe!
But it was nice u see....we are married.....
Being married gives u the freedom of doing or posing in any manner u want!
And hubby was so sporting...I just LOVE him so much!
It was just great.
At least I've tried it...
And I dun regret.
But sadly...i dun have the cash to purchase the whole album which cost $1,688!
And so...
I settled for the complimentary 2 images in a CD..
After spending 4 hours there....
I left with only 2 images
but definitely an
experience of doing sumthing that
I will never ever do
Ever Again!
Of coz I can't share the image with U! Hahaha...dream on!




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com