Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Saturday, August 20, 2005

Hahaha....Been 5 days since I last updated my Blog.....If this is a paper diary...I would have really saved paper by the rate I'm going...Saving the world at the same time...hahaha!

Niwae...the roller coaster ride has begun in skul. Projects, tutorials...they have started coming in. But its ok..I dun mind doing them..in fact I enjoy doing them but its this particular module that I dun enjoy a single bit!

Guess what module it is? _A_T_R_ (fill in the blanks yourself) ... I dun mind studying it if its really wat we are gonna teach the students...Why do we have to go in depth...I mean like are we gonna be teaching our students all the details..No right?! Of cos its important for us to know our heritage...but come onlah... Isn't it better to teach us how to teach the students....and what to teach them instead of asking us to read all those books.....as if we are doing only tat module.

NIE supposed to be a place where teachers are trained on how to teach our future generations...and I agree that they must be taught about out forefathers but I don't see the need to teach them till the very depth of it. Not unless they are gonna be specialists in it....which will be way after they leave Pri School. Modules in NIE have been very useful in preparing us to-be teachers but I supposed some revision should be made into this particular module. Instead teach us ways we can impart these useful information about our heritage to our students. What's the point of having so in-depth knowledge about these things and not knowing how to incorporate it in our lessons...That said, it does not mean I would not teach my students about our heritage, I will of cos...its important that they know their history and get their facts right.

Learning Linguistiks and Testing have been very beneficial for me...Its like a wake-up call to all the mistakes I have been doing with regard to the Malay Language. Its useful in the sense that we actually learn stuffs that is used first hand in our teaching the students. Golongan kata...Jenis-jenis ayat...even how to set exam questions. These are the things that we actually teach the students and we as teachers definitely have to get these facts right...

Well I supposed....this issue has sumthing to do with me being a very practical person...I need everthing I do to be practical....things that I can actually put into use. But I don't expect people to agree with me. Each man to his own opinion right..




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com