Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm a camp commander now.....commander of Camp SleepOver!
Hahahahha...that's the title I received from my dear geng after insisting we make a schedule for our weekly study group. We have to make a schedule....time is running, work is piling. No time for nonsense....hehehe...I'm really sounding like a Commander right?...

I enjoy our weekly group study tremondously. The geng will come over to my place....and the usual routine will be.

-Rizal bz cooking in the kitchen and the girls envy his culinary skills.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-Mary will be bz on her lappie doing wat I dun know....hehe

-Rai will be sleeping while Aida and Fard will be glued to the TV.
And then its time to enjoy the food prepared by our Chef.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-Only after midnite, then we settle down to actually start revising.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok frens...things will be different from now on....hehehe....I'm loving it.
-We have to start studying by 10pm so that we can sleep by 3am.
Therefore we have from 7pm to 10pm to do all the nonsense that we truly enjoy....hehehe...
-AND we continue revising the next day too at about 10am.
So ZAL....we'll wake U up at 7am. Dia ni kalau mandi kalah anak dara!

By order,
SleepOver Group Commander
Hehehe!




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com