Thursday, August 04, 2005

Finally...I'm going home today.
After 4 days of sleeping at my mother's place...I do miss my house very very much. (But I'm still afraid to stay alone at home). Yes..I'm going home coz finally my hubby is not working today...after 4 days of work. I dun like it whenever he's on the 4 days shift...it means I have to spend my nites at my mum's place. Its not that I hate my mum's house...come on, there's where I was being brought up but that place is always filled with too much drama which sumtimes is too much for my liking. Maybe I should really consider going to my in-laws place but then I will definitely miss Mak Nenek...the only reason I'm still going back to my mum's place.
How can I stay apart from mak nenek..?! She's so so so cute....Every morning for the past 4 days, she will wake up sensing that I'm getting dressed for school. Her routine woould be to ask me.."Mama nak gi mana? Mama jangan pergilah." ... then I have to come up with excuses and it will usually be..."Kalau mama tak pergi nanti teacher mama marah mama camner?"...And then she will insist I call my 'teacher' and tell this teacher that I have to come back to my mum's place immediately after school. And so I will pretend to call this 'teacher' just to satisfy her. "Mama lari okay balik sini..tapi jangan jatuh k. Lari pelan-pelan tapi cepat"...Isn't that just so damn cute. Every morning for the past 4 days, that's my morning exchange with Mak Nenek.
With a toddler that cute, how can I ever stay apart....I guess all the drama going on in my mum's house is being covered by the fact that I can never stay away from Mak Nenek. I dunno why...but sumtimes I wish she's really my baby..(there I go again, sigh!)....I'll miss her dearly these 3 days hubby not working.



