Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thursday, August 25, 2005

This month..August, has been one hectic month for me...
A lot of things have happened this month.

15082005
A marriage has ended this month.
Sumbody I know very well.
Its kinda sad..
I pity the child.
But when love is gone, there's no point hanging around, right.
Just be strong my dear, be strong for your child.
Mesti ada hikmah disebalik apa yang terjadi.
Semoga kau bertemu seseorang lelaki yang dapat membimbingmu ke jalan yang benar.

23082005
Syura demam tengah malam.
I was just about to doze off at 2am...
When I heard...."Uya nak kencing"...
I pretend not to hear hoping that her mum or Nana will uruskan.
But unfortunately they tido mati already.
And so...I attended to her.
After that, she tried to sleep...but she was constantly trying to clear her nose...
I think she has blocked nose...
After a while..."Mama...Uya selsema"...
I took the tisu but it seems she can't blow her nose.
She started feeling irritated till I taught her to breathe from her mouth.
Then she started coughing..
When will I ever SLEEP!
"Mama....Uya batuk"...
Once again I woke up and sapukan minyak panas to her dada.
After that, she slept for about 1 hour ...
Before she woke up crying....
And yes, that's all the sleep I get for the nite!
Poor Uya....she's having a fever...out of the blue.
My mak nenek is sick....
Sigh!


24082005
My mun was hospitalized.
I was at my in-laws place when my dad called.
My mum had severe chest pains..
She was crying
And my dad had to bring her to the hospital.
Sumhow, after checking my mum's neck with a special torchlight..
My mum was directly warded.
What's wrong with my mum!?!?!
We were not told anything except that some tests have to be done on my mum.
Since my 25 years of life in this world..
mu mum has never been admitted to the hospital
xcept to give birth.
So its killing me to know what's wrong with my mum.
I hope...and I pray...
there's nothing wrong with her.
My mum has gone thru a lot already...
Oh Allah...please help her!




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com