Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunday, July 24, 2005

Well finally.....3 months have gone by under my very nose!....
Time is speeding away, the traffic police should check up on them man. How come they managed to speed away and nobody is doing anything about it. Come to think of it, I've not achieved anything productive in this 3 months. Sigh...no time to regret now though. A few more hours to the beginning of my new roller coster ride.

The first week will be like the starting of the roller coster ride, where everything is still smooth and then it will begin to go up-slope....and when you least expect it, you will be going downhill in the most extreme speed. Well....this is actually what makes NIE fun...The challenge, the never ending project (even during exams, mind you!) will definitely have your adrelanin pumping non-stop and when finally its the holidays, you'll have migraine all the time because of the sudden stagnancy in your life. Haha....yeah, that's NIE...the craving of my heart during practicum.

Yesterday my mum and sis-in-law came to sleep over at my place. I specially bring Syura a.k.a Mak nenek over to my hse because I know my mum-in-law loves to play with her. Whenever I am with mak nenek, I wish that she can just become my own daughter...that'll will great. Having an instant child. Sigh...I wish I can have a baby rite now..but I just cannot afford it. Not really financially (becos I believe that anak is rezeki) but time does not permit. I mean I have to give birth only on holidays so as not to disrupt my school and stuff..I've been married for two years plus now....the mother instinct in me is definitely surfacing. ( Not the mak tiri my frens call me...haha). But I guess I just have to wait a bit longer...If everything goes as planned, hopefully sometime next year...the baby will come.


As for now...it's just the roller coster ride I have to focus on. Bring it on!




Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <body>

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com